Setting up a single, dual or multiple battery system and want the best and most versatile components? Well here are some package deals to save a few bucks and get all the parts you need at one time.
Military battery terminals are great for adding accessories like a winch or other high drain equipment. Standard side terminals just won’t cut it. These mil-spec terminals also work great when used with dual (post and side) terminal batteries. You are able to use the side terminals for starting and powering normal circuits and the top posts for other added accessories. They are also Indispensable for dual or multiple battery configurations. Or, if you just need to replace a battery cable, use these terminals with a less expensive cable with rings on both ends. Real problem solvers!
Military Battery Terminals
For orders outside the US please contact us for shipping costs!
- Low profile design - only 3/4" tall
- Die cast zinc alloy
- 3.6 times more conductive than lead
- Corrosion resistant plating
- Lead free (RoHS compliant)
- Each set includes 1 positive and 1 negative terminal
- Large through bolt Is 3/8”, small clamping bolt Is 5/16”
- Also great for sound systems, lighting, hydraulics or any high amp demand equipment
Military Battery Terminal Boots
- Oval hole for multiple cables
- Perfect addition to military battery terminals
- High temperature PVC construction (105C/221F)
- Protects against accidental shorts
- Provide safety and good looks at the same time
- Helps prevent corrosion
- Each set includes 1 red & 1 black boot
- Complies with ABYC E-9, USCG 33 subpart I, and ISO 1013